Luxury accommodation in spacious suite overlooking the garden and alpaca paddocks.
Soak up the sun over breakfast and follow with an invigorating walk in the countryside. Luxuriate in a king sized bed with quality linen.
- King sized bed that converts to two singles if necessary
- Private conservatory off the bedroom with a dining table and two comfy chairs to relax
- Breakfast bar with refrigerator
- Start the day with fresh local breakfast provisions
- Television and movies
- En-suite shower and toilet
- Cosy in-slab heating
- Books and magazines
- Free wireless internet
- Hair dryer
- Quality linen and GlenhopeCo Alpaca Blankets
- Fire pit
- Gas barbecue
- on- site laundry
THE KITCHEN IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE BY GUESTS STAYING IN THE CONSERVATORY SUITE DURING COVID.
However breakfast can be served to you in your own private Conservatory room.
The Conservatory Suite is attached to the breakfast room and living space which can be used exclusively for guests who wish to self cater. It consists of a microwave/convection oven, small refrigerator and two hotplates. The kitchenette is well equipped with all crockery and cooking utensils.